* 4 cups thick plain Jesa yogurt
* 1 1/2 to 2 cups fresh grapes 🍇; plus, additional for garnish
* 1/4 cup honey 🍯
* 2 Apples 🍏
* 1/2 cup roasted ground nuts 🥜
* 1 cups roasted sesame seeds
* mint leaves for garnish
1. Place grapes on a wire sieve and mash the fruit with a spoon or spatula until a sauce forms; leave some larger pieces intact.
2. Peel and dice the mango; dice the apples, and a few of the leftover grapes. Mix the diced fruit.
3. Rub the nuts between your hands to detach and discard the peels before breaking them into smaller bits. Mix the broken nuts with the sesame seeds and the honey.
4. To make parfait: spoon the bottom of the glass with yogurt. Top with 2 tablespoons of grape sauce, follow with mixed fruit and several tablespoons of the sesame paste. Repeat the same arrangement. Garnish the top with whole grapes, bits of leftover fruits and mint leaves. Keep refrigerated.